NATS, Inc. serves the middle Tennessee and surrounding areas through a certified Nurse Assistant Program.
- The training necessary to gain employment in the rapidly growing health care industry!
- Applications are accepted daily and a flexible rotating curriculum allows for weekly enrollment. The Tuition is $800 for day or night classes.
- Day classes begin every Monday. Course completion in 5 weeks.
- Night class instruction begins every quarter with completion in 7 weeks. The next night class will be August 4, 2014.
- Authorized by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. Approved by the Tennessee Dept. of Health.
NATS, Inc. associates with many hospitals and long term care facilities in Nashville and the surrounding area. Currently there are more positions available than we can fill. NATS is now cross training our CNA students to function as unit clerks/medical receptionists. Job opportunities are everywhere!
Are you ready to start a new career? Start your employment future today. We can help.
NATS, Inc. is located at 1161 Murfreesboro Rd, Suite 217, Nashville, TN, 37217.
Call, e-mail or come by today to start your career in Nursing.
(615)333-8474 / email us
Day Classes start up every Monday!
Night Classes Available August 4, 2014. Call for info. Job Placement Assistance!